Language of instruction
Note: Students can be provided with academic support courses in English language, in case of need during their studies at KIU.
- Program developed in partnership with TUM and TUM International
and approved by the International Advisory Board;
- Program accreditation is equivalent to the Georgian accreditation.
- Bid for international accreditation before the first graduation.
The goal of the Bachelor of Science in Management program is to raise competitive specialists who will be able to carry out management activities independently in various sectors (public, private and non-governmental).
Graduates of the Management program will be able to demonstrate:
a)A broad overview of the concepts, theories, and applications of management science
b)The insights to be creative and flexible to generate and apply critical thinking
c)Readiness to lead and manage in a wide range of employment scenarios
d)The analytical and non-analytical tools necessary to address a wide range of management problems
e)The entrepreneurial, management, leadership skills necessary to compete in a complicated, dynamically changing global environment
f)Skills for independent lifelong learning
Students will be provided with extensive theoretical knowledge and practical skills
in one of the functional areas of management: finance and accounting, marketing, strategy and leadership, innovations and entrepreneurship, operations and supply chain management; economics and policy.
Graduates will be able to demonstrate a worldview and values that will make them competitive, highly qualified, socially and ethically responsible and committed to universal requirements.
Graduates of B.Sc. in Management program:
• can confidently work in industries at different levels of management (on strategic, operational or middle level management);
• work in various functional areas of management (ex. accounting, marketing, organization’s management, financing, controlling or personnel, operations and productions, economic and policy analysis), in any types of companies: public, private or non-governmental sector.
• can take leading positions on local and global level.
• can start their own entrepreneurship business and manage independently on micro or macro levels of owned business.
- Professors from TUM and other international universities from
- Teaching Methodology (business simulations, learning by doing,
lecturing, practical seminars)
- Access to worldwide library system electronically
- Modern and high tech infrastructure with state-of-the-art facilities
- Individual, student centered approaches of teaching, delivery of
seminars and establishing lifelong learning, continuous
- Students from other BSc programs can have Minor degrees in
Management by passing required mandatory and elective courses
- Mandatory internship and thesis/Bachelor project oriented to
student’s skills development in the areas of Management.
- Multicultural environment at the KIU that creates the student to
become a global level Manager in different organizations and
- Strong baseline knowledge and skills in math and statistics
essentially required for choosing specializations in marketing,
operations management, financial management, economics,